We offer a full line of vehicle policies:
- Family Autos
- Antique/Classic Vehicles
- Commercial/Fleet Vehicles
The state of Viriginia requires all vehicles to be insured for the following coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Covers accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Property Damage Liability - Covers accidental damage to other people's property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Defense Costs - Covers court costs, legal expenses and attorney's fees.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - Covers injury suffered by you, your family and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured / underinsured or hit-and-run driver.
Coverages that may be required by your leinholder:
- Collision - Covers you for damage to your car in an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Other Than Collision (Comprehensive) - Covers your car against damage from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, and other specified perils.
- Medical Payments - Covers you and your family in any car, and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses resulting from an accident.
- Loss of Income - Covers you for loss of income due to an auto accident.
- Towing and Labor - Covers the cost of towing expenses for a disabled or wrecked vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursefment - Covers the cost of renting a car while your car is being repared or replaced after an accident.
How to Get a Quote
Call us at (434) 823-5471 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Insured driver – name, address, telephone, birthdate, social security number, license information, marital status
- Other drivers (residents of your household and regular drivers who live elsewhere) Name, birthdate, license information and marital status
- Vehicles - please include the year, make, model, VIN number and lienholder for each vehicle.
- Prior coverage – name of prior insurance company, dates of policy and liability limits.
- Coverage requested Choose liability limits of 50/100/50, 100/300/100 or 250/500/100
- Medical Expense coverage Choose $2000, $5000 or $10000
- Comprehensive coverage - Choose declined, $50, $100, $250, $500 or $1000 deductible
- Collision coverage Choose declined, $100, $250, $500, or $1000 deductible
- Towing coverage?
- Rental Reimbursement coverage?